Fourth of July

I have so much to blog about, I am going to make it into two posts. We are back from our trip and we had a great time. Thank you to Aunt Heather and Uncle Nick and to Aunt Jen and Uncle Forrest for letting us stay with you.



Last Saturday we loaded up and drove to Aunt Heather and Uncle Nick’s house for the Forth of July. We had a great time and Rosaleen loves to hang out with cousin Ethan and cousin Gavin. We did get to see some nice fireworks, but Rosaleen did sleep through a lot of it. July fifth was Gavin’s second birthday, so of course we stayed for the party. Grandpa McLernon was there too, so Rosaleen got to hang out with him too. Gavin got a little motorized tractor (among other things) for his birthday, so now he can keep with his brother. Also while we were visiting, cousin Ethan’s butterflies hatched from their cocoons. It was quite a special surprise.

Rosaleen and Cousin Gavin on 4th of July


Playing around on the 4th


WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?


Enjoy the pictures. When we left Aunt Heather’s house, we drove even further south to Uncle Forrest and Aunt Jennifer’s house. Since I have so many pictures to post I am going to make a separate post for this trip. Now that we are back home Grandma Jill is here visiting for a week (we like to call her Ba-Nana around here, it is like Nana, but a little more accurate). I go back to work (partitme) THIS Wednesday and Banana is going to be staying with Rosaleen this week. After Banana leaves Ben is taking one month of Family Leave from his job and he will be staying home with Rosa. Lots of changes going on at the McLernon house, I will keep you all posted on how the transitions go.

See Cousin Ethan's butterfly?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Where is that butterfly? I can't see it.


 
 
 
 
Gavin's party
 
 
 
 
 
 
Gavin's tractor

Comments

  1. Hi From Grandpa Villa great photos you missed your calling. Miss you guys would have loved to be there but somebody had to stay home to clean the cat box and take care of Greatgrandma jelly bean and pull on tigger tail. I love you all very much give rosa a big smooch from me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rosaleen Grace McLernon is here!

12 week ultrasound picture

Lazy Summer (not)