Hello
Hello!
We’ve been so busy since the last blog. Grandma Jill came to visit Rosaleen for week (they had a great time). Mommy had to start back to work part-time, so Grandma Jill took care of Rosaleen while mommy went to work. This was very sad for mommy, but Rosa didn’t seem to mind. After Grandma Jill left, daddy started family leave from his job for a month to take care of Rosaleen while mommy is at work. He and Rosa are having a great time together, but they were happy to have Grandma Janet and Grandpa Bob here for a few days to help.
Yesterday Grandpa Pat and Gerrie came to visit too! Rosaleen got to pull on Grandpa Pat’s mustache, which I am sure she loved, because she LOVES to pull hair.
I made a boo-boo and all the Grandma Jill pictures are on Grandma Jill’s cameraL
We’ve been so busy since the last blog. Grandma Jill came to visit Rosaleen for week (they had a great time). Mommy had to start back to work part-time, so Grandma Jill took care of Rosaleen while mommy went to work. This was very sad for mommy, but Rosa didn’t seem to mind. After Grandma Jill left, daddy started family leave from his job for a month to take care of Rosaleen while mommy is at work. He and Rosa are having a great time together, but they were happy to have Grandma Janet and Grandpa Bob here for a few days to help.
Yesterday Grandpa Pat and Gerrie came to visit too! Rosaleen got to pull on Grandpa Pat’s mustache, which I am sure she loved, because she LOVES to pull hair.
Not only did Rosa have lots of visitors, but also on July 20th she started to be able to sit by herself and then on Saturday she had some rice cereal, which she loved! It has been so busy I haven’t had time to blog (I blame it on work).
Rosa is doing great. She is always happy to see me when I get home, but luckily she doesn’t seem to mind when I leave in the morning. Going back to work has been hard, but manageable. However, I am only working 9 to 2 right now. Starting Sept. 1st, I am supposed to start back to a full-time schedule. Uggg. I can’t even think about it. I won’t get home until after 5:30 and Rosaleen goes to bed at 8. I really can’t think about it yet.
Daddy’s family leave ends on Aug 20th. When he goes back to work he is going part-time, and Rosa is going to start daycare part-time. The daycare that we found is very close to my work, so I can pop in to say hi (or nurse) hopefully everyday. It is a Montessori day care and she will be in the infant room. The infant room has lots of windows and lots of mirrors (Rosa loves the mirror). The teachers all seem happy to be there and there is a full-time RN in the room. With Ben’s schedule, hopefully she will be there only 20 hours per week or less. I do think she will like it, although I am very sad that I won’t be there with her. Who knows, maybe I will quit my job and become a Montessori teacher.
I made a boo-boo and all the Grandma Jill pictures are on Grandma Jill’s cameraL



Little Rosaleen is so much fun and a real joy to be around. Mommy was soo brave when she went back to work...I was very proud of her. It was tough for her but she was a real trooper! Rosaleen is so lucky to have had Mommy home with her and now she has Daddy! And I would love it if she had Grandma & Grandpa Villa close enough to stay with her, but that "dunb" work thing keeps getting in the way! However Rosaleen is VERY social and she will enjoy herself at day care! Rosa is a true joy and Banana misses her very much. Boy, Rosaleen did have mucho company! Hope you guys get some down time. Love to all - give Rosa lots of kisses for us!!
ReplyDeleteGod Bless,
Hugs & Kisses
Banana & Grandpa Villa
xoxoxox