4th of July post
:) We did have a great time in Arizona. We did a lot....water park, fireworks, lunch with friends, dinner with friends, hanging out at grandma and grandpa's house........ The trip was several weeks ago now, and at the time Finn was only a month and a half. Enjoy the pictures!
The last two pictures were taken last week, when Finn was 9 weeks or a little less. He is such an easy baby. He goes to sleep easily and takes long naps. At night when he wakes he goes right back to sleep, no fuss at all. He sometimes wakes only once, but sometimes three times. Rosaleen usually wakes up twice too :) so nights are still busy.
Finn likes to make a little cooey sound and he really likes it if you make that sound at him. I have tried to get it on video, but if he sees the camera it is just too distracting. He loves to have little one-on-one conversations where he coos. He is so sweet. Even though Finn is a good eater he sucks a lot of air and he needs to be burped often. If he doesn't get burped you have a BIG mess later on. However, if I put him on my shoulder to burp but he is not done eating he makes a hilarious squeal-bark noise. He is upset, but I think it is sooooo cute.
Rosaleen has been busy as always. She started swim lessons this past Monday. They only go for two weeks, but she really is doing well and she loves it. She put her face in the water and her ears and she has floated on her back (with spotting). I was a little worried since her class starts at 9:45 and it has only been about 68 degrees when class starts, but the kids don't mind and the pool is heated. There are 6 in a class and one teacher. Then they ask the parents to stand off the pool deck. I can still see Rosa from where I sit, but it is hard and I find it very stressful. The area where her class is held is only 2 feet deep, but I still worry about someone slipping under the water. YIKES!!
The last two pictures were taken last week, when Finn was 9 weeks or a little less. He is such an easy baby. He goes to sleep easily and takes long naps. At night when he wakes he goes right back to sleep, no fuss at all. He sometimes wakes only once, but sometimes three times. Rosaleen usually wakes up twice too :) so nights are still busy.
Finn likes to make a little cooey sound and he really likes it if you make that sound at him. I have tried to get it on video, but if he sees the camera it is just too distracting. He loves to have little one-on-one conversations where he coos. He is so sweet. Even though Finn is a good eater he sucks a lot of air and he needs to be burped often. If he doesn't get burped you have a BIG mess later on. However, if I put him on my shoulder to burp but he is not done eating he makes a hilarious squeal-bark noise. He is upset, but I think it is sooooo cute.
![]() |
| First day of swim class |
Rosaleen has been busy as always. She started swim lessons this past Monday. They only go for two weeks, but she really is doing well and she loves it. She put her face in the water and her ears and she has floated on her back (with spotting). I was a little worried since her class starts at 9:45 and it has only been about 68 degrees when class starts, but the kids don't mind and the pool is heated. There are 6 in a class and one teacher. Then they ask the parents to stand off the pool deck. I can still see Rosa from where I sit, but it is hard and I find it very stressful. The area where her class is held is only 2 feet deep, but I still worry about someone slipping under the water. YIKES!!
Summer is birthday party mania and here is Rosaleen after she got her face painted at a swim party last weekend.
![]() |
| July 19, 2013 |
Finnley's two-month birthday!!!!



Thank you for the up date and pic posting. Finnley has changed a great deal since July 4th! And so glad Miss Rosa is enjoying her swim lessons.
ReplyDelete