31 weeks and fun

Time is barely creeping along here in San Diego.
I am not sure which is more daunting, 8 or 9 more weeks of pregnancy, or the first twelve weeks of feeling yucky.  Yes, I know there is a bunch of laundry on the couch behind my belly shot.  :)
31 weeks

This week my work took me out to lunch to celebrate the pending arrival of new McLernon.  Also Saturday the girls took me out for a mani-pedi and LUNCH!  I had a great time and got some pretty wild nail polish.  Woooo Hoooo.  I am very thankful for all the good wishes. 

Mama's getting wild~

Getting ready for baby

These cute little onsies came from a co-worker.  Ben and I got a kick out of how small they are.  I HOPE the baby is small enough to fit into them! 

I am not sure how well you can see the picture, but Rosaleen and I made an Easter cross to hang on the door.  It is decorated with Easter eggs and and other things Rosaleen made. 

Easter Project

Rosa and daddy sitting in a tree, SMILING

Last weekend we all went to Old Town to celebrate Aunt Hailey's birthday!!!! Too bad mommy didn't get a pic of Auntie.  However, I did get Rosa and Daddy in a tree and all the cousins on the scale.  WE had a great time even though poor Carter was NOT feeling well.

110 pounds of FUN


Here is a picture of Rosaleen in gym class.  She is the one with her buns in the air doing a somersault. Rosaleen likes the class, but mommy and daddy are NOT impressed with the teachers.  We moved Rosaleen's dance class to one closer to our house and we signed her up for this gymnastics class.  I doubt we'll sign her up here again.  I am super disappointed with the dance class. The gym class is ok, but not great. 

Somersaults

We just got back from taking Rosa to the doctor for a suspected ear infection.  She did not have one, but the fluid in her ear is hurting her. Ugh.  At least we don't need antibiotics.  We are seeing an ear specialist April 30, so hopefully by then all the fluid will be gone and maybe we can sign Rosaleen up for swimming class----- finally.

Stay tuned for a new poll.  Before Rosaleen was born we did a poll for which week of pregnancy she was going to be born.  I think there were about10 votes, NONE of which were for week 38--the week she actually was born.  Mommy and Daddy had voted for week 39.  I am thinking week 38 or 39 this time too.  Lets hope!
 

Comments

  1. Great pics - its always so exciting to see "new:" Your tummy is looking good. Easter Cross looks beautiful. Ear thing for Rosa is a bummer....not sure how it gets better. Mommy did get wild & crazy with her glitter nails....go Mama. Hi Ben, loving you too.
    Grammy is ready for new baby too!
    xoxoxox






    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rosaleen Grace McLernon is here!

12 week ultrasound picture

Lazy Summer (not)