almost 30 weeks

A quick pic to document that we are still here, and getting bigger.  Baby McLernon is growing so fast, but still it seems like this pregnancy is taking a long time.  We can't wait for baby to arrive.....more than 2 months to go.

Rosaleen tells everyone the baby is a girl..... and maybe it is.

Next month Gramma Jill is throwing a baby shower for little McLernon.  The event is in Arizona and we can't wait to see everyone!

These wild ones can't wait for baby to get here and play!

Comments

  1. Little Rosa right in the middle of everything..very cute. Tummy expanding..I to am excited about your next appointment! Did Rosa go to the Dr's today? Whats up! Hope ear is clear...Hi Ben..hope your getting some relief from your allergies!!
    Hugs & Kisses to all,
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet picture of you and Rosa! The last 10 weeks will go fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope the next 10 weeks go fast. I felt that the first seven weeks were so slow (I was sick), then from 7 to 18 went fast (even though I was sick until 12 weeks). Then at 22 weeks it seemed like time just stopped. It seems it has taken a long time to get from 22 to 30 weeks. Let's begin the countdown!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rosaleen Grace McLernon is here!

12 week ultrasound picture

Lazy Summer (not)