Well I am way behind in blogging, as usual.  I'll do a quick outline to catch us all up.
1) We moved! We love our new house.  We love the back yard.
2) We enjoyed Christmas.  Grammy Jill and Grandpa Glenn were here for Christmas. It was great fun and Rosaleen definitely got spoiled.  The livingroom overfloweth with Christmas gifts.
3) Rosaleen turned 2.  She had a great time and was sooo cute.
4) Rosaleen is learning so fast she has out smarted Ben and I a couple times.  She talks very well, and the communication seems to really help with avoiding tantrums (Now that I put that in writting, I fully expect her to have a giant tantrum everyday this week.)
5) Rosaleen and daddy are styaing home today because Rosa has a fever:(

Cousin Carter rocking out at the party

Little Cousin Lucas at the party with Aunt Heather

Lucas rocking out, and Camdyn is watching!

Camdyn and Carter dancing to the music

Packed house!
Rosaleen caught air!


Comments

  1. OMGoodness- What a party!! And everyone was rocking out. And the Birthday girl was the center of attraction. Dancing big time and "caught air" with one of her famous dance moves! All the kids were fun to be around. Rosaleen made a wonderful Birthday girl. Thank you for the pic's.\xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rosaleen Grace McLernon is here!

12 week ultrasound picture

Lazy Summer (not)