Hi There,
I have no pictures downloaded onto the computer....and that is my excuse for not blogging:( I want to blog, I have a lot to tell you about Rosaleen--but no pictures. I really need to learn to download them from the camera to the computer myself.....waiting on Ben is not working.
Rosaleen just had her second birthday, and she had a great time. We had a big party....lots and lots of people and she really thought it was fun. A few days after her party she told her daddy, "I want a happy birthday." (Party in implied).
Rosaleen is doing so well with her letters and numbers and really likes to color and paint. She loves to use pens too. However, Ben doesn't allow her to use pens, because she 'might poke her eye out'. I personally don't think that will happen, but it is the rule. The other night I held up a letter E and said to Rosa, "What is this?". She said "E". Then I asked what starts with E, and she saids elephant (she has known that for a bit, so I wasn't too surprised), then I said-- what else? and she said "Emilianio"! I was quite impressed with that! Emilianio is a boy at her school/daycare.
We love our new house. Currently we are getting the electrical panel upgraded. After that Ben is going to redo the kitchen. That is the part I am excited for.
Hope to post pictures soon!
I have no pictures downloaded onto the computer....and that is my excuse for not blogging:( I want to blog, I have a lot to tell you about Rosaleen--but no pictures. I really need to learn to download them from the camera to the computer myself.....waiting on Ben is not working.
Rosaleen just had her second birthday, and she had a great time. We had a big party....lots and lots of people and she really thought it was fun. A few days after her party she told her daddy, "I want a happy birthday." (Party in implied).
Rosaleen is doing so well with her letters and numbers and really likes to color and paint. She loves to use pens too. However, Ben doesn't allow her to use pens, because she 'might poke her eye out'. I personally don't think that will happen, but it is the rule. The other night I held up a letter E and said to Rosa, "What is this?". She said "E". Then I asked what starts with E, and she saids elephant (she has known that for a bit, so I wasn't too surprised), then I said-- what else? and she said "Emilianio"! I was quite impressed with that! Emilianio is a boy at her school/daycare.
We love our new house. Currently we are getting the electrical panel upgraded. After that Ben is going to redo the kitchen. That is the part I am excited for.
Hope to post pictures soon!
Comments
Post a Comment