![]() |
| Thanks, Daddy I will TAKE that. |
So we went to the beach the other weekend. My mom and stepdad were in town so we all decided to go Mission Beach. On the way we started talking breakfast and got on breakfast burritos. I LOVE breakfast burritos. We decided to get a few and sit on the beach and eat them. I got the works...eggs, cheese, bacon, ham, potatoes, super good salsa (my mouth is watering now) and the rest of the group got a few as well. We get to the beach and I spilt mine with Sunny....my mom get about half of hers done and asks if I wanted the rest, she was full. SURE, remember I LOVE these! But, being the way cool daddy that I am....I offer my 16 month old daughter a bite...and I decide to let her hold it...
That is when the fight started. "Can daddy have that?" No answer, no movement, no look....just a burrito where her cute face was. "Rosaleen give daddy a bite." As I lean in to take a bite, she shakes her head side to side so violently to say NO that egg and bits of tortilla are thrown from her face. Wait, she is only 16 months...chomp, chomp, chomp...she loves it! "Rosa," I lean in and she elbows me in the face as she turns her upper body away from me and dives her face into the burrito as if she was bobbing for apples in there..chomp, chomp, chomp. At this point I give up and surrender, chomp! chomp! She finally gets to the end and to were it is pretty much just tortilla and she discards it as if it was a banana peel into the sand. enjoy the pics...
![]() |
| MMMMMMMMM, I LOVE these! Pass the Salsa, por favor. |
![]() |
| Want a bite? Sike! HA HA! Mine! |
So sorry Daddy, but she still loves u...and her burritos!!!! Baby Face has already had tortiila, cheese ....its the eggs!!! Everyone loves egos, poached, scrambled, fried, hard boiled..yummmy...by the way...Ben/Daddy tells a great story!! We love u!! Ok u crazy and wild uys... keep safe...we love u... God Bless.
ReplyDeleteNana & PaPPa...
xoxoxo
Daddy is a good story teller. He shold blog more!
ReplyDelete