Growing up!

At the Zoo.
The weather here has been a little cool, after a little warm spell and now everyone’s allergies are flaring up. Rosaleen is STILL battling her ear infection, and daddy and I are battling post nasal drip.

I wish this goat would turn around!



Over Memorial Day weekend, Rosaleen spent Saturday playing at Mission Bay with her cousins and had an impromptu swim session…see pictures. She is using her sign language all the time and I am realizing that she totally understands everything. When I get on my shoes she makes the car sign………when we turn on the bath she makes the bath sign and says her new favorite word….bubbles (apple is soooooo two months ago).






Playing with Camy

Rock on....bubbles


Rico, Suave

Snack time is my favorite time.

Uncle and Cousin

Brave cousin




This is squishy


Hey dad, do you think this goes over my head?

Ba-Nana and Grampa are here for a few days getting ready to celebrate cousin Camdyn’s first birthday! Rosaleen has her dress all picked out for the party and is ready to celebrate.

Enjoy the Memorial Day weekend pictures.




Comments

  1. Great family pics. Everyone enjoying themselves. The kids are growing so fast. And Rosa does understand what is being said and ask! She is a social butterfly and enjoys the out doors so much.
    She is such a cuyie pie!!!
    Love Nana & Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great update! She is so pretty! Just like her Momma! I gave up on blogging - can you pls get on FB?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rosaleen Grace McLernon is here!

12 week ultrasound picture

Lazy Summer (not)