 |
| Trick-or-Treat |
I have a few pictures I couldn’t wait to post, even thought I am suppose to be doing other things right now;). We have been moving along here. Rosaleen finally got rid of her ear infections, however she still has fluid in her ears. I am going to move her hearing test to November, because we are waiting for her ears to be totally clear before we try the test again.
Roseleen is really enjoying pulling herself up and she is such a daredevil. She has no problem letting go of whatever she is holding onto if something catches her attention. In light of that, last week I got a “courtesy call” from day care just to let me know that everything was fine, but Rosa did get a big bruise on her forehead when she fell. UGGGGGG. She was fine, but as you will see in the pictures, it was a big bruise.
 |
| Cousin Ethan building |
 |
| Cousins Gavin and Ethan (and Darby too) |
 |
| Pincher practice |
Rosaleen really likes to eat things that are more textured than baby food (I don’t blame her), ands she is really good at chewing ( she has about ¼ of two teeth). However, she has not gotten the pincher movement mastered yet. She has still never put anything small (like a little bite of food) into her own mouth. We have been practicing the pincher movement by offering her lots of little pieces of toast or avocado or banana, but we are still working on it. After a while she gets tired or frustrated, so I thought it might help her if we practiced with something more fun….. yogurt and applesauce. She had fun practicing, but nothing got in her mouth.
 |
| Grandma Janet got me this cute outfit! |
Enjoy the pictures!
 |
| Having fun! |
OMG What a bruise! Poor baby..and the pincher movement with applesauce and yogart..Rosa must have had fun with that one! What an adorable "Little Skunkie Girl" out fit and she looks like she is really happy to be wearing it!! Plus she has Janet's Halloween out fit..cute, cute AND another Halloween outfit on in the high chair picture...the "I have food all over me" picture..Rosaleen's cousins are look'n good..miss everyone and give our baby a big hug from Grandma & Grandpa.
ReplyDeleteLove to all
xoxoxo
She is so adorable! I love the pics and her halloween costume!
ReplyDelete