Hi all, it's Ben. I told Sunny I would never blog…so... Here are a few pictures of MY DAUGHTER! She is so perfect! I cannot believe she is here and I can hold her. Sunny is the best mommy ever and we are having so much fun and love with little Rosaleen. Now I know what it feels like. Parents always say they cannot describe how it feels. Well, I really can’t either. Words don’t express enough. Rosaleen is perfect, sweet, beautiful, HUNGRY (eats like a little barracuda), wonderful, great...I can go on! She will make you cry if you look at her face to long, just warning you. Sunny’s water broke at 12:30 a.m. on February 11. We had nothing ready to go. Sunny called her mom, while I packed everything in like 30 seconds. We weren’t expecting her to come and surprise us for Valentines Day. We finally got to the hospital at around 2 a.m. I watched the entire delivery and it was amazing. As soon as she was here, the midwife placed her on Sunny’s chest and we got her all to our se...
Whoaaa-talk about costume changes! That would wear anyone out! How much fun was that!! What a cutie pie she is and my my, Grandma's littlew girl is growing so tall. I have to hurry and see her!! She will be walking soon. What a lovely party you had. What a fun time in the pumpkin patch! And Mommy-you are looking pretty cute in your costume too! Where's Daddy?? What a wonderful and fun time you had! And you can tell Rosaleen was loving it!!
ReplyDeleteHugs and kisses
Love
Nana and Grandpa