Moving


Looking in the Mirror!

We have started to box up for our move this weekend. It is going to be much more of a challenge to move with a baby. It is really hard for me to pack because my hands are always busy, but we will find a way.
Playing with Daddy

Rosaleen has a check up this coming Friday, her four month birthday. I do have some questions for the doctor, but she is doing really well, so I am sure the appointment will be routine. However, after the appointment the computer will probably be packed, so I won’t get to blog her stats right away.

 
Packing up for the move!
I believe that Rosaleen has already learned how to throw a tantrum. I thought that this “skill” was developed later on in life, but Rosa seems to have already learned how. The spark for these tantrums is always the car seat. She has never really liked the car seat, but sometimes she will ride without protest (for instance she barely cried at all in Oklahoma, but she always had two people in the back with her), but other times she will decide that she has had enough and man she lets loose. I wish I could describe to you guys what it is like, or how loud and furiously she yells. It is truly enough to make you wreck. . She does not do it all the time, but if you are doing something fun and then try to stop to put her in the car seat, watch out……………..

 
Playing Hard
This past week Rosaleen and I went to a baby shower. We had fun and Rosa really enjoyed all the people. There was another little girl at the shower that was nine days younger than Rosa. I didn’t ask how much she weighted, but Rosa had about five pounds on her! The other mommy made a comment about how her daughter does not like crowds. I thought that was interesting because Rosa seems to love to be around a lot of people. It is all I can do to keep her entertained during the day. She does not like lounging around, that is for sure.

Here are some pictures from over the week.


Comments

  1. She is such the perfect blend of the both of you! Look how adorable you are Rosaleen! I have seen those baby sign videos....we dropped out after a while but Carter did manage to learn a few sign words that were really helpful...like "more", "all done". Go get em' Rosaleen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rosaleen Grace McLernon is here!

12 week ultrasound picture

Lazy Summer (not)