Happy Anniversary


CUTIE
I dunno what she is doing:)

Yesterday Ben and I had our second anniversary. Married life is great, I really do thank God for Ben everyday. On Friday our friend Rosa babysat for us for a bit so that Ben and I could celebrate by going to dinner and a movie. Rosaleen was a little rough on Rosa, but I am hoping that Rosa will babysit again sometime.
can you see the red hair?


Rosaleen is getting better at using her hands and everything she gets in her hands goes in her mouth. If she can’t bring the item of interest to her mouth—then she brings her mouth to the item. Since she is spending so much time with her mouth open she is also starting to drool a lot, so she is sporting a lot more bibs these days. Rosa is getting very strong and I think she is thinking about rolling from her back to her tummy. However I imagine her motivation to do so is low since she never has been a tummy fan.
Holding my dolly

Myself, Ben, Rosaleen, Casha and Fred are moving in the middle of June! We are very excited. We are renting a house that is closer to both my work and Ben’s and has a lay out that is going to work out better for us. Yea! I don’t go back to work until mid-July, but when I do, I will have a very short commute. Kimberly will be spending the summer in San Luis, and when she comes back to school next fall she has rented a townhouse with some other girls from school. We will miss having Kimberly around, but lucky for us, so will be near by.


In other news, Rosaleen has a brand new cousin (just barely 12 hours old)! We are very excited to welcome Camdyn Villa to the world. It will be so fun to have two little girls so close together in age.


Since it has not rained her in five days we have been racking up the miles outside. Enjoy some of our pictures.

Comments

  1. Happy Anniversity to you and Ben! Rosa is so adorabe and I love the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Rosa is getting so big, I can hardly believe it. What a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Second attemp..Nana sees "red" when this happens! So you guys made it to yr #2(heehee).
    Glad you were able to go out but sorry Rosaleen was a little rough on Rosa. I am not sure what our Angel is doing in picture #2 but it better not be what it looks like!! Where is the "parental guidence"! Can't wait to see pic's of your new house. You sound very excited about it and I can wait to see it! Rosaleen has always been cute but she is also becoming very beautiful! And Nana sees the red hair and blue eyes!! Out standing! And Nana loves her yellow hat!! Thumbs up on that one! Are Nana's eyes playing tricks on her or does Rosaleen have brown eye lashes?? Nana & Grandpa are very blessed. We have 3 beautiful grandchildren. All 3 are different, blonde, red and black hair!! Can't wait to see them all together!!! Keep the pic's coming! Oh, is Ben's hair straight or wavy?? We know Mommy's is straight but will Rosaleen's hair be straigt or wavy....she will have a head full by 9 mons just like her Mommy.
    Love to all
    God Bless
    Nana & Grandpa
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rosaleen Grace McLernon is here!

12 week ultrasound picture

Lazy Summer (not)