Moving Weekend

It has been busy around here! We are moving out this weekend. Lots of last minute stuff going on. Ben and I both took tomorrow off, and then we have our crew (friends) over Sat and Sun to help move. SO—we are expecting that escrow will close on September 21, 2009! Yea!

I am attaching a blurry picture—sorry. I didn’t look at it before I loaded it to the computer. I am feeling pretty good. I still get tired easily, but I actually feel more energetic today. Saturday I am 17 weeks, which is four and a half months pregnant. I can’t feel the baby move yet, but I probably should within the next couple weeks. My books says that I will feel “random aches and pains as the uterus grows” and I do feel that--the last few days especially. The baby is approximately the size of a baked potato (crown to rump, crown to toe is longer), and is expected to gain six times its weight in the next month! The second trimester lasts through week 26, which will be around Thanksgiving for us.

Well, hopefully it won’t take us too long to set up the computer at our new house!
If you haven’t already seen the “hair color” poll, Ben put that up for fun. It is on the right side of the blog.

Comments

  1. Yeah for the second trimester!!! Glad to hear you are feeling good. Now that this house is behind you, you will be able to rest!! Kisses for our pumpkin. Love Auntie Jen and Uncle Forest

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rosaleen Grace McLernon is here!

12 week ultrasound picture

Lazy Summer (not)