One more pic


These pictures were taken with my cell phone—big change from my last picture. Obviously, everyone here knows I am pg. Ben and I have been working really hard at the new house. All the moving dust has really stirred up our allergies. Poor Ben has them really, really badly, but he keeps working hard. Poor guy. This weekend he is taking out some old carpet and painting. I am hoping that by the end of October he can actual have some time to lay (lie?) around and rest. Between all the work he did on the Sacramento house, moving and the work on the Davis house, he doesn’t get any play/rest time.

Comments

  1. Proud 2 B GrandparentsSeptember 24, 2009 at 8:45 PM

    Yea, Sunny is prego, Sunny is prego!! You look smashing!! You look marvolousss! You really do look great. Sorry for Benjamin, poor guy. We hope he can get get some R & R by the end of Oct. too. So Benjamin, after you take out the old carpet, do you start in on the babies room...
    that probably wasn't that funny, sorry. Once again, thank you very much Benjamin for all your hard work! We appreciate and love you.
    God Bless,
    Nana & Grandpa Villa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi little cutey muffin!!! You look amazing....Pregnancy really looks good on you!! Can't wait to find out what you are little turkey or turkey-ette....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!! I'm so excited for you. I know how hard it is to move while pg. I had to move twice while pg w/Justin. First time as half way across the US and the other was just across town once we arrived in KC. Then I had to move again twice - while pg with Abby. NOT FUN!! Post more pics as you get them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to the ultrasound results tomorrow! Hope you have a cooperative baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are waiting anxiously to hear what you are having! We all had to go to bed disappointed last night! Please post and tell us, or you can just email Mommy - either way.
    Love you,
    Sarah (and the rest of us)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rosaleen Grace McLernon is here!

12 week ultrasound picture

Lazy Summer (not)