and the results are.......
It’s a GIRL!!!!!!! We are so excited!
WE STILL do not have our computer up at home, but we do have some ultrasound pictures to post. I will try to do that this week before Ben and I head to Az for a wedding. Our little baby girl was not interested in showing her face at all yesterday, only her backside. Thus our ultrasound pictures are not pictures of her cute profile, but more her hands and toes.
The ultrasound tech did show Ben and I the screen—and we could tell without her help that the baby is a girl. It was plain as day. We didn’t get much other news than that because I don’t meet with the doctor for the “results” of the ultrasound until Oct. 7th. At that appointment the doctor is going to go over the ultrasound with us as well as evaluate her development.
Sarah—So sorry to keep you all waiting! I left me cell phone at home today or I would call you right now.
WE STILL do not have our computer up at home, but we do have some ultrasound pictures to post. I will try to do that this week before Ben and I head to Az for a wedding. Our little baby girl was not interested in showing her face at all yesterday, only her backside. Thus our ultrasound pictures are not pictures of her cute profile, but more her hands and toes.
The ultrasound tech did show Ben and I the screen—and we could tell without her help that the baby is a girl. It was plain as day. We didn’t get much other news than that because I don’t meet with the doctor for the “results” of the ultrasound until Oct. 7th. At that appointment the doctor is going to go over the ultrasound with us as well as evaluate her development.
Sarah—So sorry to keep you all waiting! I left me cell phone at home today or I would call you right now.
Pink on pink on pink, whoopeeeee Little pink tutu's, bows, ribbons, frilly pants you put on over the diapers! Lips stick, mascarra.... whoops that comes later...MUCH LATER!! Congrats! So she insisted on her beauty sleep, ummmm, she could already be taking after her Mother (heehee) So very happy for you guys...and lucky Nana & Grandpa will have one of each. We are all so blessed, this is so exciting...We love you and hope the new "digs" are coming together! And we HOPE after Oct. you can "rest up" a bit!
ReplyDeleteHugs & Kisses
Nana & Grandpa Villa xoxoxoxo
We are SOOOOOOO excited for you! We can't wait to hear what kinds of names you both are mulling over!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I hope you are feeling well!
Love,
Sareh
Ben and Sunny,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your sweet baby girl on the way! We've got two of them over here and think baby girls are the best!
Much Love,
Josh, Andra, Maya & Jade Goodwin
Yeah Girls! That is what I guessed. Now onto all the fun girly stuff...
ReplyDeleteI am so excited now that we know she is a pumpkin-ette. I too had a feeling. How wierd? Can't wait to see pictures of her......
ReplyDeleteYou know everyone would be excited weather you posted a girl or a boy! I think we are all just so excited for you both! The pink stuff is fun and they have WAY cuter stuff for girls than boys. You will have a blast prepping for the baby now that you know! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Krista