Hi all, it's Ben. I told Sunny I would never blog…so... Here are a few pictures of MY DAUGHTER! She is so perfect! I cannot believe she is here and I can hold her. Sunny is the best mommy ever and we are having so much fun and love with little Rosaleen. Now I know what it feels like. Parents always say they cannot describe how it feels. Well, I really can’t either. Words don’t express enough. Rosaleen is perfect, sweet, beautiful, HUNGRY (eats like a little barracuda), wonderful, great...I can go on! She will make you cry if you look at her face to long, just warning you. Sunny’s water broke at 12:30 a.m. on February 11. We had nothing ready to go. Sunny called her mom, while I packed everything in like 30 seconds. We weren’t expecting her to come and surprise us for Valentines Day. We finally got to the hospital at around 2 a.m. I watched the entire delivery and it was amazing. As soon as she was here, the midwife placed her on Sunny’s chest and we got her all to our se...
Attached is the 12 week ultrasound picture that I mentioned in the previous post. You can see above the head is a hand and if you zoom in you can even see fingers. To the other side, up above the baby you see a little thing. That is a foot. In the ultrasound the baby was kicking her legs and moving-- put when the picture was taken, the leg was out of sight, so you just see the foot up top. But I promise- that is a little footsie. SO CUTE! In other news, my very sweet mother sent me a set of new maternity clothes today—AND I really need them. I had to wear a suit to work today for a meeting- and it was terrible. I had rubber bands and safety pins holding up my pants but it still wasn’t working. By the time the end of the day came I was so stressed and uncomfortable I couldn’t take it. What a perfectly timed surprise to find new clothes on my door step. Thanks Mom.
Sitting up in the back yard! It has been a busy week here. Rosa has not been sleeping great. Last night she fell asleep next to daddy with a hand full of his hair. The car has been in the shop all week. They still can't seem to fix it right. Rosaleen is almost a pro at rolling all over the place. Once you put her down, she doesn’t stay put for long. Also, her attention span is starting to get a little longer, so she can occupy herself for longer periods of time—maybe 20 minutes or so on a good day. If she drops something she will look down looking for it and can follow things around now. Her favorite things to watch are Fred (the cat) and Casha (the dog). She squeels in delight when she sees Casha. We are still giving Rosa rice cereal. Yesterday Ben gave her sweet peas. She loved them. There is a video of her eating at the bottom. MMMMMMMMM! Ben and Rosa are still staying home ...
Comments
Post a Comment