Finn had 12 teeth

 
Finnley is getting to be such a big boy.  He is startign to have quiet the vocab....ball, baby, shoes, socks, no no, bye bye, poop, thank you, no no, NO, mine (he says my), wawa (water), night night, owee, Oht-oo, no, truck, book, wow, diaper, car, go, cat, no, clap, yea, upie,  moon, airplane, NO.  I am sure there are some others also.
 
He is still a good little sleeper, mostly.  When he is tired I can say, "do you want to go night night?" and he will smiles and say, "ya".  Then he'll wave night nihgt to daddy and sister.  He also LOVES soccer (more than his sister who is on a soccer team) and he is pretty good at t-ball.  He also loves to climb on anything.
 
He has 12 teeth that have grown in (4 top and 4 bottoms, plus a molar in each quadrant).  Now his upper canines are erupting.  However, last weekend, while in the bathub with sissy, finn slipped and even though I was rioght there and I did catch him, his face hit the tub and he chipped is two front teeth.  There was blood, tears and screaming (from all directions).  I spoke to two dentists and both siad that he sounded ok and didnt need an emergency visit.  However, Finn is going to his first dentist appt this Thursay.
 
I am pretty sure that the destist won't get a real chance to evaluate anything...............even though I am bringing Rosaleen along to act as a model (Finn loves to do anything Rosa does).  Finnley does not like strangers AT ALL.  It is better that this denstist is a man, since Finnley actually much perfers men to women; but overall chances are very slim that the entist will see Finn's teeth.  I'll let you know.
 
 
 
Rosa did my hair

Finn and mama selfie (with no mama)

My little pumpkins, Rosa sick and Finn with chipped teeth

trying to show chipped front teeth

Happy Halloween Olaf


Olaf with Anna and Leonardo

pictures are hard

Anna, Elsa & Leo

School Halloween day

Just plain love


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rosaleen Grace McLernon is here!

12 week ultrasound picture

Lazy Summer (not)