Surprise!!!!!!!!! For me?
Well, I guess Ben can pull one over on me. I didn't think he had it in him. But he does, and he is slick.
Ben told me he was throwing us a party....just me and him and the kids. I was thinking, oh this is gonna be work (extra groceries, extra special dinner, probably crying kids cuz dinner is late). Then it turned out he "had to help his cousin" and would be home late! Oh well, I put on my comfy clothes and lounged with the kids. Although it was impossible not to notice that he had clean the entire house while I was at work--every room. Oh, and I noticed he did do some prep work for dinner too. Hmm. I guessed he really wanted to have party.
Then I heard him pull up. He comes in and says something to the effect that I might want to get out of my jammies. Someone is here. I assume it's Jacob and run to my room (so much for the party..)...but wait. This is what is waiting for me in the living room when I return:
YA! My sweetest, most wonderful friends from Sacramento came to surprise me for the weekend!!! WHAT-- you are all sneaks. Great and fabulous sneaks.
Oh, I did I forget to mention that we have a half day at work that day (long story) and Ben insisted I get my hair done, so I was actually looking put together when the ladies arrived.
We had so much fun, and Ben cooked us dinner, then breakfast, then lunch, then watched the kids so we could do out and then......breakfast again. It was great. Thanks Honey Bunny! And thank you Barbara and Rosa (Reyes). You're the sweetest and the bestest.
 |
| Seaport Village, after lunch and the candy store |
 |
| Dinner in Ocean Beach (with Gloria also) |
 |
| Drinks to go with dinner (2 rounds please) |
 |
| Coronado Beach with the ladies!!!!! |
 |
| mmmm, French toast and mimosa!!! |
Seriously, had so much fun. Thanks for all the love Rosa, Barbara, Gloria, Rosaleen, Finnley & of course Ben.
What a beautiful happening! Thank you Rosa R & Barbara for being sooo wonderful! Sunny so so happy!! You girls are great!
ReplyDeleteAnd Finnley once again is cracking me up! Fin at the beach is toooo funny! He was so joy fun playing in & with the sand!! Love to all and once again, Thank you Ladies. Ben, thank you so very much, what a kind and wonderful thing. What a Sweetie Pie you are!! xoxo