6-month check up and more

MMMMMmmm, applesauce
I am not sure what go into Finn this morning at breakfast, but he was being silly. 

Work keeps getting in  my way. I have a lot to blog about, but I never get a chance. I have some pics on teh home camera that I want to post, but these phone pics are a start. 



 Last week Finnley had his 6-month check up.  He was a champ and had no problems (although he did seem a little scared of the stethoscope).  He didn't even cry when he got his shots. Not to say that he was happy, but he didn't scream.  His stats:

Length: 28 and a 1/4 inches (97 percentile)
Weight: 18 pounds, 13.6 ounces

He is sitting up by himself and rolling his way through the living room. We also have started him on solid foods and he loves it.  I was feeding him avocado or apple sauce every few days, but he really wants more. I am now feeding him twice a day--- which is really slowing my roll. ...feed your baby and be late for work, or don't feed him, you decide??????
 Typical Saturday.............

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rosaleen Grace McLernon is here!

12 week ultrasound picture

Lazy Summer (not)