Rosaleen Grace McLernon is here!
Hi all, it's Ben. I told Sunny I would never blog…so... Here are a few pictures of MY DAUGHTER! She is so perfect! I cannot believe she is here and I can hold her. Sunny is the best mommy ever and we are having so much fun and love with little Rosaleen. Now I know what it feels like. Parents always say they cannot describe how it feels. Well, I really can’t either. Words don’t express enough. Rosaleen is perfect, sweet, beautiful, HUNGRY (eats like a little barracuda), wonderful, great...I can go on! She will make you cry if you look at her face to long, just warning you. Sunny’s water broke at 12:30 a.m. on February 11. We had nothing ready to go. Sunny called her mom, while I packed everything in like 30 seconds. We weren’t expecting her to come and surprise us for Valentines Day. We finally got to the hospital at around 2 a.m. I watched the entire delivery and it was amazing. As soon as she was here, the midwife placed her on Sunny’s chest and we got her all to our se...
Rosaleen is quite the reader - way to go! I wish I could make animal sounds like that! The laughing to each other is absolutely precious!
ReplyDeleteWonderful times. Things will change but the love will stay...planning/organization helps but not always possible. And the more sleep everyone gets the better things will flow.....that can be an issue with Miss Rosa. Good luck, Finn will be in good hands....and his sister will be there too. Thinking of you and your challenges - patience and love. xoxo
ReplyDelete