Its a BOY--but he hasn't arrived yet

37.5 weeks

Last blog I left you in suspense………..but as anyone reading this probably already knows, we are having a BOY!!!!! Yea! We are so excited to add a little brother to the family.  Things are really going to change around here.  I mean REALLY change.  Blue blankets, toy trucks, wow. Truly, we could not be happier to be having a baby boy.  Ben has started painting the room, surfing type theme, and we have quite a collection of boy clothes started.  Grandma Janet came to the rescue by making several new blankets for baby brother. Now if we could just get a name.  Hmmmm. Finnian, Rian, Benjamin, Adam……….. It is hard.

Video totally unrelated to post, but super duper cute-- Rosaleen and Cousin Camdyn being princesses.

I am 37 and half weeks and feeling great.  I still am having regular Braxton hicks, which sometimes can be annoying, but nothing serious.  I had a midwife appointment yesterday.  She didn’t measure my belly, I should have asked her too.  But the baby’s heart sounds great. This baby still wiggles a lot, even though he is running out of room.  Most of his wiggles cause more Braxton hicks—and he seems to be a night owl.  He really gets serious about wiggling and stretching from about 9 to 10 pm.

I am not sure if I mentioned this in previous posts, but I am off work now!!!!! Oh YES!  I feel so much better.  It is amazing really. Also, Ben and I have so much to do I am sure it will not all be done before little Tristin (just kidding) arrives, but at least we are getting started. All in the works: going through the boxes of baby things in the garage (and doing some ebay selling), Ben is working like a mad man at the bathroom, working on the baby’s room, still need to find and set up the bassinet and pack & play, plus, I need to get a crib mattress and crib sheets---oh, the van needs to be cleaned and car seat installed……… But my hospital bag is packed, and birth plan is approved.   Yikes, I just overwhelmed myself.

Rosa loves her "glass slippers"

Dad n Rosa relaxin

Comments

  1. Grandma & Grandpa Villa have been waiting for an up date, thank you and so much news! Very glad to hear your feeling so well. Wishing you good luck with everything you need to do and wishing you a very special Mothers Day.....xoxoxo (Benjamin Tyler McLernon)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so excited for Rosaleen to have a baby brother! Also, Rosaleen makes a very pretty princess! We really like her shoes. :)

    I hope the last few days (or weeks) are good to you. Baby boy will be here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rosaleen Grace McLernon is here!

12 week ultrasound picture

Lazy Summer (not)