27 weeks

I just got back from an OB appointment.  All is well, and this big 27 week old fetus is measuring 29 weeks.  Whew.   I guess he his going to be big (I don't know that it is a "he", but Ben and I both strongly suspect the baby to be a boy).   It is not a surprise though, take a look at my belly.



In the last 10 days my appetite has gone crazy.  I am going to have to be very careful to stay away from snack foods...............darn.

Comments

  1. Congrats on a healthy check up - regarding length and parts/organs being mature are basically apple & oranges however.....can we move your delivery date up by two weeks?? "Baby Big Foot" may come early....2 wks would be May 13th....right in the middle between Uncle Nagel and Nana....
    Tummy is beautiful!
    Love , Love and more Love,
    Mom & Glenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been so busy I haven't checked your blog in a while. Such a beautiful belly picture! I cannot wait to find out what you are having...or maybe I already know. ;-P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rosaleen Grace McLernon is here!

12 week ultrasound picture

Lazy Summer (not)