Hi all, it's Ben. I told Sunny I would never blog…so... Here are a few pictures of MY DAUGHTER! She is so perfect! I cannot believe she is here and I can hold her. Sunny is the best mommy ever and we are having so much fun and love with little Rosaleen. Now I know what it feels like. Parents always say they cannot describe how it feels. Well, I really can’t either. Words don’t express enough. Rosaleen is perfect, sweet, beautiful, HUNGRY (eats like a little barracuda), wonderful, great...I can go on! She will make you cry if you look at her face to long, just warning you. Sunny’s water broke at 12:30 a.m. on February 11. We had nothing ready to go. Sunny called her mom, while I packed everything in like 30 seconds. We weren’t expecting her to come and surprise us for Valentines Day. We finally got to the hospital at around 2 a.m. I watched the entire delivery and it was amazing. As soon as she was here, the midwife placed her on Sunny’s chest and we got her all to our se...
Gramdma is a stick in the mud. Hopeing you will post some more. Remember - kids always get nick-names not only from parents but peers.
ReplyDeleteBut Rory Bob is nice-especially if its a girl.(heehee) Then it could be Rory Roberta .
xoox
xoox
One note about Braden: there have been huge numbers of all the -adens lately... we've met a Braden, Caden, Jaden, Hayden, and of course several Aidens. Just seems a bit too popular these days.
ReplyDeleteAurelia, that is a concern I have about Finn also. AND we do already have a Brayden in the family.......but it is a great name (and Irish too).
ReplyDeleteOh how fun! ...Blaine.. Brendan...Devin...Galvin...Keegan. And just because I have to mention girl names... Orla...Regan...Erina... Enya...Claire.... Hope everyone is well xoxox Rosa
ReplyDeleteWe had a mixed house, so we voted for what the kids wanted. Abby & Brayden picked Rory - me & Brian picked Braden (that is the coolest name ever!). We cannot wait to find out what you guys decide.
ReplyDeleteGrammy back...Claire for a girl
ReplyDeleteKeegan for a boy....
Nice names as kids and still nice name in adult hood/
Claire Jillian McLernon
Keegan Frances McLernon
I love the name Rory for a boy or a girl!
ReplyDeleteHow about Rener, Reisling (wine is on the mind), Ryan, Rufus, Rahaad Ahmid, for a boy... and for a girl I think something a bit more nostalgic (spelling) like Rosa's name. Suggestions would be Liliana, Julia, Sophie.....Jennifer........
ReplyDelete