After my last post I realized I forgot a very important update. In July Aunt Chris and Aunt Kathy came out from Dallas, Texas to visit. They stayed at cousin Brian’s house in Carlsbad, and Brian was nice enough to host us a couple time. It was a great visit and Rosaleen got to play a lot, but I got to chit chat with my Aunts too. It was a really fun visit. We have a few pictures to post, and I have to say, those Texas ladies are looking good.


Tickle tickle
 

Aunt Kathy and Cousin Brian

Girls just wanna have fun








September has been a hot month. We are glad October is here and we hope that it brings some cooler weather. Because of the heat we have made several trips to the beach in the last couple weeks (pictures included).

Going to the park


trying to beat the heat

Too hot for clothes



Ben has been working on the house when he can. The laundry area is functional and has been plumbed, wired and dry-walled, but it still needs to be taped, textured and painted….. Oh yea, and the floor tiled. Lots to do. Hopefully the laundry area and bathroom can be finished this year????????



Rosaleen is getting more and more independent. She likes to read me stories, or tell me a story (always three little pigs). She always likes to pick out her own shoes to match her outfit. We have been working on new ASL signs and she is getting very good. I am a bad estimator, but I would estimate she knows 200 ASL signs.



Letter Fun




The Kitties are SO Fun

Rosaleen’s hair is starting to really thicken up. It is making it harder for me to do her hair. I was finally good at doing fine, little baby hair (tips to moms: you need a spray bottle and a comb for straight parts), but now her hair is getting hard to handle. Because her hair is curly (and I am used to straight hair), it is hard to manage it sometimes.

Glenn's big party!!


All the party animals


I hope to have another post right after Halloween, so stay tuned.

Comments

  1. That was a whole lot of stuff!! Not only are your Aunts darn good looking - their crazy too!!
    Looks like a whole lot of action go'in on in SD and all of it FUN!! And Rosa is kitty cat lover.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rosaleen Grace McLernon is here!

12 week ultrasound picture

Lazy Summer (not)