Halloween Pictures


We had a most wonderful halloween. Check out Rosa and her adorable cousins.

Grandma and Grandpa come to visit tomarrow.  They'll be here until Tuesday.

AND big news here: tonight when I took off Rosaleen's diaper for her bath, she went to her potty, sat for a minute and then got up.  She didn't say anything, so I looked in the little potty...............and there was pee pee in it!  Wow Rosaleen!  Using the potty for the very first time, and on her own.  I was super impressed.  As a matter of fact, if you are reading this blog, you might have already gotten a text message about this very topic.

Night-night

Comments

  1. Grandma Grandpa VillaNovember 10, 2011 at 4:24 PM

    Oh my, that is a great indication! She will be potty trained soon....its a big step and one u will enjoy a lot!!! You guys look great for Halloween! And it looks like the kids were having a great time too.
    Can't wait to see everyone!!
    Gma & Gpa
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rosaleen Grace McLernon is here!

12 week ultrasound picture

Lazy Summer (not)