eEster post to come, but this is a quickie
Rosaleen is doing great. She has not thrown her plate on the floor in weeks! This is a milestone I have been waiting for sinse she was about 11 months old when I decided--if I don't give her a plate, she will never learn to use it.
She is also getting a molar, which makes her drool a lot. She doesn't seem to be bothered by it, but I am pretty upset. Babies don't have molars. Daddy doesn't seem as traumatized by the event.
Here is a couple cute pictures with her cousins. They are listening to a small band and loving it. The Easter pics are not downloaded yet.
She is also getting a molar, which makes her drool a lot. She doesn't seem to be bothered by it, but I am pretty upset. Babies don't have molars. Daddy doesn't seem as traumatized by the event.
Here is a couple cute pictures with her cousins. They are listening to a small band and loving it. The Easter pics are not downloaded yet.


Comments
Post a Comment