pictures from last weekend


We had a very busy weekend --great fun all around, but it leaves very little time for blogging:)  Great news though, we took Rosaleen to the doctor today to make sure that her ear infections were gone and they are, AND there is no fluid in her right ear and very little in her left!  This is the first time that she has had very little fluid in her ears since AT LEAST September.  I think it can be attributed to the exceptionally warm weather San Diego has been having, considering it is winter.  It was 78 today (and 48 in Sacramento).

Ben started work, so far so good. Things are fine with my work.  I still wish we could get a closer daycare. We are on the lists................

I will try to get the Sea World pics off my phone and post them soon.  They really are cute.

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, Nana thought she posted this morning..Super news about Rosa's ears. That awful tasting medicine might have contibuted too? Can't believe she likes that cold water! But she is a "go get'er".. Cute little toes in the sand, too cute. But the video says it all..that is a typical happy Rosa! And she loves to laugh! "Our" big girl is almost 1!! Where has the time gone?? Can't believe it!
    Hugs & Kisses to all
    Nana & Grandpa
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the feet in the sand pic! How fun. I wish it was that warm here! I actually blogged. I'm going to try to get better at blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my little water baby.....So happy your ears are clear because we want to make sure you can hear Carter calling you "pretty girl".....Couple more weeks for the big 1 year mark...we can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that is so awesome Sunny, about Rosaleen's ears. I am so glad that things are going well, we all miss you like crazy here at the BSA.. I am enjoying following the blog though.. Cant wait for the next update.. By the way, the one year mark is just around the corner.. I cant believe it has been a year already.. Cant wait to see more pics.. Talk to you soon. Christina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did a little math and am sure everyone will be excited about it...according to the blog, Rosaleen is 11 mon., 2 wks, 4 days old. And her Mommy is 405 mons, 2 wks and 3 days old....now isn't that interesting....
    Love,
    Mom, Banana and MMMooooom.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well that is interesting. I think her banana is 1 million months and two decades old.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rosaleen Grace McLernon is here!

12 week ultrasound picture

Lazy Summer (not)