Happy Easter
I guess it has been a bit since we blogged, but it seems like the day just flies by before we get a chance to even get near the home computer. Rosa is getting stronger all the time and I can’t believe how big she is for seven weeks old. She is sleeping longer periods during the day and eating more too. When she is awake, we often can make her laugh and smile and she will coo back at us. I am also trying to get her to use her hand to suck on so she is not soooo into the pacifier, but she really hasn’t caught on to the hand trick at all.
This weekend we went to Ben’s sister’s house for Easter. Besides seeing her Aunt Heather and Uncle Nick, Rosaleen got to see her cousins Ethan and Gavin and her Grandpa Pat. Last night we dyed eggs and this morning the little boys got to hunt for eggs. They had a great time and they were very good at egg hunting. I am attaching some pictures of Rosa in her Easter dress that Grandpa Allen and Taresa sent to her before she was even born ( I think it was before we were even sure she was a she). She looks so cute.
When we got home Rosaleen seemed very excited to be home. I think seeing all the familiar things made her excited. I was walking her around the house and she was kicking and cooing and smiling. We all were glad to get home—it rained on our trip home making our long trip even longer.
Happy Easter to everyone!
This weekend we went to Ben’s sister’s house for Easter. Besides seeing her Aunt Heather and Uncle Nick, Rosaleen got to see her cousins Ethan and Gavin and her Grandpa Pat. Last night we dyed eggs and this morning the little boys got to hunt for eggs. They had a great time and they were very good at egg hunting. I am attaching some pictures of Rosa in her Easter dress that Grandpa Allen and Taresa sent to her before she was even born ( I think it was before we were even sure she was a she). She looks so cute.
When we got home Rosaleen seemed very excited to be home. I think seeing all the familiar things made her excited. I was walking her around the house and she was kicking and cooing and smiling. We all were glad to get home—it rained on our trip home making our long trip even longer.
Happy Easter to everyone!
What a beautiful granddaughter I have!! What a beautiful Easter dress and bonnet too!! All little girls look so cute in their Easter dress and Bonnet! Great pic of Patrick & Rosa! It sounds like you had a wonderful time. Coloring eggs and an Easter egg hunt must have been fun for all. And Rosa's cousin Ethan is a good looking young man!! Just as you stated, Rosaleen looks so alert and strong. Our Blessing are too many to count!
ReplyDeleteWe love you and miss you
God Bless
Mom & Glenn
Love the dress! How precious!! Looks like fun! Mom told me all about your upcoming trip - should be an adventure! Don't feel bad if you have to slow down for her. I started traveling with Justin when he was about 4 weeks old. There were times that we just couldn't do things because he needed a chance to unwind.
ReplyDeleteHow freakin adorable.....I love the easter dress and bonnet....but the big question is "did Rosaleen enjoy it?" Glad to see everyone is doing well and that you are getting out and about. We love and miss you...
ReplyDelete