Happy 2010!

Well this is the year that little Rosaleen Grace will finally introduce herself. Hmmmmm I wonder what she’ll look like? When she gets here, her room will be ready for her! Ben finished the floor and the walls over our Christmas break. It looks great! My mom was here for a few days after Christmas and she and I washed all of Rosa’s clothes and sheets/bedding and found a dresser for her. It was a great help. Last night Ben set up the bassinet and we swaddled the sleep sheep just for practiceJ. We still have some things to do, but we are definitely closer. Ben’s sister is coming this month to do the room decorating (and I think she is brining the crib too). There are a few things that we have to get before Rosa’s makes her debut, but we almost have things under control.


We had a very nice Christmas. Ben’s dad came up on the evening of the 25th and we had a very fun visit. Ben made a yummy turkey dinner and we chatted the night away. The next night we had some friends over and again- we chatted the night away. Then my mom got here on the 28th and we put her to work!
While my mom was here I had an OB appointment. Again, everything looked great and I won’t have another appointment until the end of January. Then starting February the appointments will be every two weeks. I am hoping that Rosaleen really will come pretty close to her due date. She is really getting big and so am I (see pictures), but she is still fairly active. By this now she should be about 4 ½ pounds and maybe even 17 inches long. I believe that she is still head down, although it is more difficult for me to tell now that she doesn’t have the room to really kick like a soccer pro. Her brain is still developing, so I have been trying not to skimp on my omega-3 servings.




Comments

  1. PROUD 2 B GRANDPARENTSJanuary 3, 2010 at 9:48 PM

    Rosaleen's room does look so very nice. It was fun being with you and Ben..you guys are so "silly". Rosa is growing and should be "on time" but we know how those babies can be. I am excited for Heather to put the finishing touches on Rosaleen's room..it will be so "girlish". Everyone stay safe and it really won't be long before we get to meet our Princess who will be living on "PRINCETON" Place....I know there's a meaning in there some place!
    Hugs and Kisses,
    God Bless
    Mom & Glenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just glowing! I know I keep saying that but, I love to see your growing belly! So adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just look AMAZING! We cannot wait for Rosaleen to get here so we can see her!!! What an exciting time for you and Ben!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw the earthquake stuff on the news. Hope you are doing good! Let us know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rosaleen Grace McLernon is here!

12 week ultrasound picture

Lazy Summer (not)