BABY SHOWER!



Last Saturday my friends Gloria and Rosa threw a baby shower for me and the baby. We had such a great time. Thank you so much ladies! Gloria and Rosa made a lot of food and we all played games and had a great time. Also, some friends and family from out of town were able to make the trek to Sac for the party. It was so great to see everyone—I was bummed when everyone had to leave.


Ben and I received a lot of great gifts for the baby. It was so exciting to see all the cute and little things for Rosaleen. We also got a good start on getting the baby supplies that we need before Rosa gets here. Rosa received several warm and cuddly things including a snuggly blanket and hat hand made by her cousins, and a quilt made by her Grandma Janet. She received so many things I couldn’t possible thank everyone on the blog—but Ben and I really appreciate all of the gifts. Rosa must have enjoyed herself over the weekend too, because she was much more active than usual. At first I thought that maybe her increased activity would continue, but when everyone went home—she calmed down. I think she is very excited to meet everyone! I know Ben and I are excited to meet her.

I have some pictures of some of the gifts before the shower, but right now I don’t have any of pics of the shower (yet). I will post a few things that I do have.

Ben and I have a busy weekend planned—including an annual 5K that we do with some friends. It starts at 8, and it will be pretty cold(maybe 45 degrees)—but it will also be a lot of fun. Afterwards we always go to IHOP and eat eggs and pancakes—which will also be fun.

Enjoy these pictures—and I hope to post more soon.


Comments

  1. PROUD 2 B GRANDPARENTSNovember 19, 2009 at 5:40 PM

    Can't wait for you to post pic's of your shower. Rosa & Gloria did a wonderful job! And it was a fun time for all. SO Rosaleen enjoyed her company...great! Between Carter and Rosa, it will be the hostess & host with the most. You and Ben look soo cute together..its fun being around you guys. YOU & Ben are doing a 5K WALK I HOPE!! No running and no walking fast either!! Make sure you have your ears covered!! At lest until it warms up! Rosa, aka Rosaleen, is growing so fast, big difference from Oct. 5th to Nov. 14th..I can hardly wait to offically meet her too!!! It is all so exciting!!! And you look beautiful and so does Ben (heehee).
    Hugs & Kisses
    God Bless
    Mom & Glenn
    xoxoxo
    aka Nana & Grandpa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rosaleen Grace McLernon is here!

12 week ultrasound picture

Lazy Summer (not)