We have a couple new pics to post
Tomorrow I will have completed 23 weeks of pregnancy, which means I have completed the second week of the sixth month of pregnancy! Wow-- Speaking of wow, approximately week 27 is the beginning of the third trimester (and the beginning of the 7th month). WOW. I am getting cracking on that birth plan THIS weekend. I just read that about 50 percent of women deliver within 1 week of their due date. The other 50 percent deliver more than one week from their due date. This all means that I have about 17 weeks of pregnancy left, give or take a week or two (and hopefully no more than that).
This weekend Ben is working on redoing the hardwood floor in one of the bedrooms, and on Saturday night we are taking some of the Junior High kids to a corn maze and pumpkin patch. Other than that, I think it is just house chores for us. Our house has a hot tub in the back yard, and Ben has been finding some time to enjoy it. I can’t get in, but I sometimes sit outside too and we relax—so I am sure we will fit that in. .
This weekend Ben is working on redoing the hardwood floor in one of the bedrooms, and on Saturday night we are taking some of the Junior High kids to a corn maze and pumpkin patch. Other than that, I think it is just house chores for us. Our house has a hot tub in the back yard, and Ben has been finding some time to enjoy it. I can’t get in, but I sometimes sit outside too and we relax—so I am sure we will fit that in. .
Such a good looking couple!
ReplyDeleteCute, cute, cute!!! Great pic, is that your back yard? Your post has picture as plural...any more? Or just the usual, Mom doesn't know how to do it? You are looking pregent Mrs. McLernon!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to get up there and see u guys!! Seems u & Ben had a good handle on the "date" for calulating the due date..so Mom says u will deliver the week of due date..if u run later u might have a March birth!!! Goodness, Ben is looking very handsome..pg must agree with him! SO a blue eyed, alburn haired baby girl, I am getting sooo excited about this! Or blue eyed strawberry blond baby girl...its all so exciting...the girl part we know and the rest will be a surprise and believe me, they can surprise you!!! OK you silly kids...Nana (me)is getting pretty "jazzed" about this..having to contain myself and the time really will FLY BYE!
Everyone stay healthy and safe,
God Bless,
Nana & Grandpa
xoxoxo
Such and exciting time for you two! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful!!! You are going to make the cutest little pumpkin-ette ever!
ReplyDelete