Pictures, stress and crawl spaces

I am posting some shots of me and the baby bump. That is a pretty polite term for it. The bump lasted for about two days—and then turned into a large mound. There is another girl in my office that is pregnant (well there are 3 others). However, one is only about 3 weeks ahead of me. I thought at first that it would be fun to have a co-worker that was going through some of the same things—but I find myself constantly thinking things like “she isn’t always wearing maternity clothes”, or “My stomach is bigger than hers”. I know- I need to grow up.
House update- this has turned into a mess. The deal is close to falling through. We should know by tomorrow what is going to happen. I will keep you posted. Let me say the last two days have been very, very stressful.
I have a doctor appointment tomorrow—I think it will be pretty routine. According to the internet, the baby is currently about the size of an apple! Side note here: the baby feels like a watermelon on my bladder. Then the next appointment is September 29th. Ben and I will go to that together because it is our ultrasound. We hope to find out the sex of the baby that day. Yea!
Ben is doing some last minute things around the house. We have an inspection tomorrow (he has to dig out a bigger crawl space under the 2nd bathroom. The previous inspector said it was too small to get into (hmmmm. It is not too small for me to get into).

Comments

  1. I love your cute little baby bump! Sorry to hear about the house. I will send positive vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the baby bump!! Don't worry, I was always comparing myself to others. I always felt I was the one with the bigger baby bump too!! Good luck with the house...Keep the pictures coming

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a big comparer, but my children on the other hand...
    I usually have at least one friend who is pregnant at the same time as me. This time it was my friend Dorcas, who delivered in July. When she was about 8 months along and I was about 18 weeks my children were telling me how great she looked and one of them was amazed that I was almost the same size as her, although she was 4 months ahead of me. I let it go for awhile, but after she kept on and on, I finally said, "Yes, well, talk to me when she's on number 10!" (This was #5)
    Okay, maybe that was a little childish, too, but I had had enough! LOL!
    I will say that I've generally run a little larger than most of my friends, but my babies are usually larger, too. Not counting Wallace, who was a hoss as you know, my babies have always been a nice, plump, healthy size. They are always larger than my friends' babies. But I've also found that I don't worry about them as much either because they don't seem so "breakable." Maybe a bigger bump just means you're going to have a nice-sized, healthy 7 to 8 pound baby, which is ideal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful. You look so thin except for the "Baby Bump"..good luck with all the house "stuff". Impossible but keep stress to a minimum...we want that baby to come out smiling! You really do look great! And you do have the "glow". More pic's please and its OK to put Benjamin's pic on the blog....we want to see how the proud Father is doing!
    Hugs & Kisses
    Mom & Glenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning! The mommy glow on you is AMAZING! I so miss that first baby feeling! Enjoy it - don't let life's stresses get in the way. This too shall pass! I love seeing the pictures - And, yes - I was HUGE w/ all of mine! That is just the way it is..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rosaleen Grace McLernon is here!

12 week ultrasound picture

Lazy Summer (not)